Below are details of what I provide which caters for most, however if you have any additional requirements which could involve additional coverage, extensive travel, the need for overnight accommodation or anything at all, then contact me and let's talk.
- Pre wedding meetings - Initially to get to know each other then to share ideas and discuss requirements so I can plan for your day to perfection. I can offer advice on timings for your wedding day to help ensure things run smoothly and the photography never takes over. I aim to help as much as I can and can provide advice every step of the way.
- Me - Attending your wedding, photographing all aspects of your big day, as planned and discreetly capturing the emotion, fun and all the important parts.
- All final, high res photographs provided on a USB stick - Once the edit is complete (which you can find out more about HERE), your photographs are added to one of my custom branded USB sticks and provided in a keepsake box.
- An online, password protected gallery - Featuring all of your fantastic photos, you will receive a private link to view, download and share with your friends and family as you wish.
- Advice on having your photographs printed - There are endless options for getting your photos printed or books and wall art created. I have researched many vendors and come up with a recommendation list containing those I believe provide the best quality for all budgets.
Price for all day coverage is £1200
Full day means ALL DAY!, so I can make myself available from 9am up to and including (depending on how your day is planned) the first dance at the evening reception. I understand not all weddings are the same so please, let me know how you see your day panning out so we can discuss.
A £200 booking fee is required to secure the date of your wedding day, the balance can be paid at any time and in installments up to 7 calendar days before your wedding day.
CLICK HERE to get in touch, tell me a bit about your big day and ask any questions you may have. If you don't know what to ask then let me send you some more information or I can give you a call and talk things over. I look forward to hearing from you.